Taste What's Possible: Make Your Own Custom Seasonings
- "Spice Making Experience": Sample a variety seasonings and hot sauces to discover your perfect custom spice... see what show attendees experienced with one of our clients at a show.
- Pull on an apron and lets create a new flavor for grilling season. We will have seasonings from around the glove to find your perfect seasoning for the summer
- There will be several work areas at our custom made bar, for seminar attendees to experiment and create
- We will explain the case study, the results, the costs and points to ponder
- You will leave with your spice creation
- Post a picture of what you made using your spice and you will be registered for a drawing to win a top rated gas grill from Nexgrill (Top 4 with Consumer Reports)... delivered to your home.
Not all of the ways we can engage the people we market to involve computer screens and programmers. Sometimes a real life, analog experience is just what is needed to add the right zest to a client's engagement with your company.
Since we'll have you in our own kitchen, we would like to give you just that type of tactile moment. We're going to have a couple of tables set out that you can try your hand at mixing your own seasoning mix. Before you will be laid out bowls of various spices and a recipe book. You can use the book as a guide to create a seasoning that sounds a salacious sensation, or take the opportunity to channel your inner "Chef Paul Prudhomme" and blend a previously untasted (and perhaps untested) culinary delight.
We'll provide you with an apron (for those who like to both taste and feel) and a shaker bottle to take your freshly blended fabulousness home with you. So, start consulting your taste buds now, and plan on whipping together something wonderful.
This article was inspired by "10 Mistakes Exhibitors Make" by Reggie Lyons which first appeared at www.skyline.com